Monday, October 17, 2011

How I 've Gotten 51 Referrals on SuperPoints

I wanted to share with you how i have gotten 51 referrals so far on Superpoints. I joined in June, but basically didn't bother with the site again until Aug. thinking it was just one of those "survey" sites. Well it has proved me wrong. I have been making some pretty decent money (avg $10-$15 week) from it for just a little time each day. Here I will tell you how i've gotten 51 referrals so far. Ready for the secret? .... Tell & Show. Once i started getting payments on the site, i started telling people about it, and showing them my proof of payments.
If you haven't already, join Twitter, Facebook and as many other sites as you can that you can share with.
Tell people about Superpoints. You can use the link generated when you win on the button:
Here's what it looks like when you share with Twitter:(this works with any win on the button) and you can actually customize it to your own words if you like.
I just won 5 points on the SuperLucky Button! Join me and you can win too: http://bit.ly/pZFrQv (@Superpoints)
---------------------
Here it is on Blogger:
I just won 5 points on the SuperLucky Button!: Superpoints is a members-only club where you earn great rewards for doing things online like taking surveys, watching videos or shopping.
-----------------------------------
On Facebook (once it posts to your Facebook, it also shows a picture of the button)
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/2s1rsc?title=I+just+won+5+points+on+the+SuperLucky+Button%21#.TpwwZYr95...
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/2s1rsc?titl...
--------------------------------------
and that's just a few. If you hover over the share button on the bottom of the box, there's 330 more places you can choose from.
Send email links / tokens through the invite section of Superpoints.
Blog about it, add some links ( try to use the links that you get in the button spin wins so you don't use up your limited ones.) You want to save them should you get a request to join.
I also belong to other sites like Gather where i tell people about SP. Additionally , if someone makes a friend request, i also mention SP to the person and ask them if they would like to join me there as well.(Redgage, SideTick etc.) Note: SP is only available in the U.S.
I even had another member of Etsy (where crafters sell handmade items) join. What I make on SP pays my Etsy fees. She thought that was a neat idea!
Be forewarned, this was brought up in a conversation we where already having. Don't go shooting off emails to just anyone (spam leaves a nasty taste) After I mentioned SP, I asked her if she would like the link. I didn't just send it. Besides, you only get so many invites, why waste them?
Here's just a part of what i would show-My Paypal Payments from SP (this is what i opt for, but there's many other things like Amazon, gift cards etc to choose from)
$5 Cash in Paypal
10/15/2011
Pending
$5 Cash in Paypal
10/11/2011
Pending
$5 Cash in Paypal
10/08/2011
Processed 10/11/2011
$5 Cash in Paypal
10/06/2011
Processed 10/11/2011
$5 Cash in Paypal
10/02/2011
Processed 10/04/2011
$5 Cash in Paypal
10/02/2011
Processed 10/04/2011

That's all i can think of right now. I will add to the post as i think of anything else.  Just hang in there, and try not to get discouraged. It just takes a bit of effort. Feel free to add on any tips that have helped you. Good luck :)
Oh yeah, If you're not a member of SP yet, Just message me for a invite link :)

No comments: