Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Crochet Today- More Towels for Kitty Support

I picked up some new towels the other day and have been working on them and adding them to the shop. I haven't been working on any bigger projects lately. I guess i always come back to making the towels when i don't know what else to make.
I also have been taking care of the kittens who are eating 2 cans of cat food a day now. Bucky's pneumonia  has cleared up,so that's great! It's starting to get a bit expensive between vet visits, medicines and the food. So what i sell in my shop will go to their care. I'm hoping that i will be able to find them homes soon. I do not want to bring them to the shelter.They're so over crowded as it is. Anyone who makes a purchase will get a surprise with their order. Just put the word "MEOW"in notes to seller.
Thanks :)
Here's a picture i took of them today.No one would say who spilled the water dish.

No comments: