Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Not a Bad Week So Far

Awesome. I only Joined on March 1st, Made my $25 payment request on March 8th, and got my payment cleared in my Paypal today. This is one of the best sites i've joined. Thanks Bubblews!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You've got Cash!

Your eCheck payment of $25.00 USD from support@bubblews.com has been processed.

If you don't see the amount reflected in your PayPal balance, please go to your Account History. If the status shows "unclaimed," click Accept to claim the payment.

eCheck details
Amount: $25.00 USD
Transaction ID:
Note: Thank you for being a part of the Bubblews movement. Please continue to spread the word to your friends and family.

Payment details
Buyer: Bubblews.com



Message
Note: Thank you for being a part of the Bubblews movement. Please continue to spread the word to your friends and family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So again here's the link if anyones interested http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=5130c24aac2321.74429027 

I also received $15 in Amazon GC from my Swagbucks today.  Here's the link if you want to join swagbucks.com/refer/DebsCrochet

And i made a crochet sale yesterday. Not a bad week so far. And a big plus is my dog Nikki appears to be doing better. Maybe her back was acting up again (has arthritis) but i know her time is limited, so i'll spoil her while i can.
Still waiting on:
 $10 from Gather, but from what i hear they're very slow with the payouts this time around for some reason.,
Still working on:
Sidetick. Only a little more than 1/2 way to cashout. I don't do much on it. I'm lucky if i make $50/yr
RedGage. I had basically gave up since the site had problems with loading & lagging, but it was working great today so i did a lot on there today. I hope to reach cashout this month, but not sure if i will.
I also did manage to crochet some more towels for my shop. Now i just need to motivate and get some laundry done :)

No comments: