Thursday, May 30, 2013

No Crochet Today..Bringing My Dog To The Vet Today

I have an appointment for my dog Nikki at 3:45 today. I really dread bring her as i don't know if it will be my last day with her or not.Her breast tumor has gotten bigger, and something has to be done one way or the other. The vet feels it is cancer. I think what's bothering her more discomfort is the arthritis. She has it pretty bad in her spine. Lately she hasn't been putting much weight on her back leg and it's turning in. I'm not sure if it's related to the arthritis, or the cancer. She has her good days, and her bad days. The vet prescribed me pain meds to give her as needed, and so far she hasn't needed any the past couple of days. So i'll give you an update when i get back later this afternoon.

No comments: