Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Update on CircumNews Stay Away!

Here's my update. STAY AWAY! The site was lagging so bad yesterday, that i got knocked off. When i try to sign back on, it didn't let me. Said i entered wrong PW. Bull! So i went to where it says lost password, and was given the message the this email is not registered (???) So i went to try to open a new acct., and it says this IP address already in use. I have sent a few emails, but none have been answered. I'm afraid this site may be a scam, or are having major technical issues
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the proof when i registered with my email:
Registration


Welcome! We are glad to greet you at our site! Now you have access to all the resources of our project.
Best regards,
CircumNews.com team

No comments: