Sunday, February 2, 2020

More Nest Shipped Out Today

I shipped out 13 crocheted nests in mixed sizes to a wildlife rescue in North Carolina today. Here's a photo , one large not shown.

Last week i sent out my first 5 nests to a rescue in Florida. I was able to send out more this time as i found a cheaper mailing source, almost half of what i paid the last time. 

I donate my materials, crocheting and shipping costs. If you would like to help me out , proceeds from my shop, Debbie Crochets will assist in covering the shipping costs and supplies associated with sending cost-free nests to wildlife rehabilitators around the world

For the price of a sale of just a hanging kitchen towel, i can ship out a bunch of nests, or if you wish, you can make a donation to my Paypal (link on the right) Thank you

No comments: