Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Have You Heard About Pollbuzzer?

Looks easy enough, so i thought i would try it out. I just joined.
Once you sign up, they send you occasional emails with a question. PollBuzzer pays you $1 for answering a single question, which will take no longer than 15 seconds to answer. There’s no cost to sign up, You click on which ever answer choice you select and that's it.They send you your choice of a Paypal payment or donate to a charity. I heard from one of my friends she got her money from them in her Paypal really quick.
Just click below if you want to check it out.


http://www.pollbuzzer.com/?r=bhZzWOqdzlg%3d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb!

My name is Kevin Blesy and I head up panel outreach at PollBuzzer. Thanks so much for signing up as a panelist and spreading the word about our site. As we continue to grow, you'll see more questions hit your inbox. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Kevin
kevin@pollbuzzer.com