Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hubbys Out of the Hospital

He's back!
 I call him The Phoenix after Stefano Dimera in Days of Our Lives. He's come "back from the dead" more times than I can count. 
He's got a lot of work ahead of him building up the muscles. and takes a lot of medications. One setback is that the surgery he still needs has been delayed for several months. The surgeon said his lungs are just too weak yet. So i don't know what the plan is now. He wants me to go back home until the surgery date, but i'm not too sure about leaving him, not to mention the travel expense. I guess whatever we decide, it will work out. I really miss my boys so much and wish they could be here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good news!

I will keep you both in prayer. :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Florence said...

I am glad he's out of the hospital. I'll pray that his recovery is speedy!