Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Easing Up A little On My Crochet

Well i think doing the last two rag rugs back to back caused me to injure my elbow. I decided to cut back on making the rugs until i give my elbow a chance to heal.

The newest items i've added are the kitchen towels holders and infinity wrap bracelets.
I also picked up some more towels to work on. It's been great since Etsy started offering free listings, my Etsy bill this month was about $3.00. I got 80 free listings when i referred two new people. You get 40 and i get 40 when you open a new shop using my link (see top right side of my page on here for link) Great timing too since sales are starting to pick up for holiday shopping.

Well back to work on my towels. Stop by and see what else is new in my shop Debbie Crochets

No comments: