Saturday, December 13, 2014

I'm Running Out Of Steam

Ok i started writing out a long post, but the short and quick to the point i this---I'm burned out. I don't know what else to make. I've been going through patterns and either i don't have the right kind of yarn , or i just can't get myself motivated. I have over 200 items in my shop, yet every now and then someone wants something in a different color etc. Which is fine, but a bit hard to do when the yarn stash is running out.
I wish i could just sell everything i have already made. It would be nice to be able to give myself a break. I have 8 little kids to get gifts for (friends) I have some crochet, but not enough made. I think i'm just going to cook up some plates of cookies for them.
So anyway.I have made some new stuff since my last post. Feel free to take a look. Debbie Crochets


No comments: