Thursday, November 12, 2015

Debbie Crochets ...and Craft Supplies

I've decided i really need to make some space in my craft room. I began listing my mostly vintage craft supplies. I got most of them from a friend years ago when her eye sight was failing and she could no longer crochet. (she's in her 90's now) She used to do a lot of crocheting. I would go visit her when we both lived in New York about 30 years ago and crochet. Time flies. Sadly she doesn't recall much these days. She now lives in Michigan and is under hospice care. I do miss her. I keep in touch with her daughter.
When she gave them to me she told me to do what i wanted with them, sell them of make stuff etc.. I stashed them away in my closet, with the intentions of doing something with them someday. Well someday is here. They're not going to do any good just sitting in the closet, so i opened up another section in my crochet shop for supplies & destash. A lot of these craft supplies range from the 50's through the 80's. Such a treasure to see. I've listed a bunch, but have a lot more , so keep watching.
Debbie Crochets

No comments: