Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award

I'm going to do something different than I normally do and deviate from featuring shops to recognizing a few blogs and giving out The Sunshine Blog Award.   I also want to thank lilymom   for awarding me with this award.   It definitely put a smile on my face.  =)


The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positive and creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

After spending a lot of time trying to pick just 12, I finally came up with these wonderful blogs:
lilymom
Donnalda Does Art
The Frog Bag
Crocheting
Kim Simpson
Two Happy Stampers
Paprikas Perch
PussDaddy
HOST
Etsy Hookers
The Sassy Curmudgeon
FUPenguin




I hope you will take some time to check out these blogs and pass on The Sunshine Blog Award.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you so much for this, I am so honored to be chosen byyou. I will surely post a link to your blog and pass it on to 12 others. Again, thanks to you for thinking of me and my blog.

Donnalda Does Art said...

thanks. I love it.

PussDaddy said...

Thank you for thinking of me. I passed this through then got sidetracked and said to myself was that real or did I imagine it, so I had to go look for it and find it. Thanks so much and have a nice day.

PussDaddy