Monday, March 8, 2010

My Crochet Today Recycled Plarn Tote

Here's a cute bag I crocheted from plastic shopping bags



Crocheted Plarn Tote Bag

The bag is about 13 inches wide by 12 inches tall and has a 33 inchs long x 3 inches wide strong strap.

It's sure to be a conversation piece.
People will be amazed when you tell them what this bag is made from !

This recycled plastic bag would make an excellent market tote or beach bag.

The term Plarn is derived form the two words plastic & yarn

To clean, use damp cloth. Air dry.
Since this bag is made from plastic, it is not flame proof. Don't sit near heat or open flames etc.
Not recommended for small children

2 comments:

Mami Made It said...

Amazing! Love the idea! Thanks for sharing!

Molly said...

Your bag looks great and I am sure it is really tough and strong. I have not crocheted with the plastic yet but I am going to very soon. I have on my next list plarn, and T-shirt yarn to try. Wish me luck. 8>)