Monday, August 29, 2011

I can't believe i missed it!

I didn't realize that i had a bunch of comments just hanging in limbo-un moderated. I have it so comments have to be approved before they are published. Some have been coming through, but a lot didn't. One of these days, i really need to explore all the different features on here-lol

Well, we made it through the hurricane. Just a bit of rain squalls and some wind. Won't be able to relax until Nov. when the hurricane season is officially over.

I've been adding more hanging kitchen towels to my Etsy shop, as well as one very off the wall item. I have to admit , you need to have a bit of a twisted sense of humor, and may be totally grossed out by it. For that reason, i'm not going to post a picture of it here. You will just have to go to http://www.debs1967.etsy.com and see for yourself. Just look around, you will find it-no problem (nothing naked or dead, just gross)


Well have to get back to my crocheting. Catch ya later!

No comments: