Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Am Loving Bubblews

This by far is the best site I've joined to make a bit of money. As i told you before, all you do is write (400 characters..not words) I use this site to count for me http://allworldphone.com/count-words-characters.htm
 It does have to be your own-no copying. In my case i share a lot of my crochet. You're allowed 10 posts/day. I just made my 5th redemption since i joined on March 1st.

_______________________________________

Pending Until Apr 11, 2013
Details Payment From Bubblews.com $26.67
Payment From Bubblews.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apr 3, 2013
Details Payment From Bubblews.com $25.30
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 25, 2013
Details Payment From Bubblews.com $25.31
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 18, 2013
Details Payment From Bubblews.com $25.20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                     Mar 9, 2013
Details Payment From Bubblews.com $25.00 


Make money by sending this referral link to your friends. You will receive 0.01$ on their first post! Please check this area frequently as the amount paid per referral will vary based on the time of day.
http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=5130c24aac2321.74429027
Pays with choice of Paypal or check.when $25.00 is reached Shows earned amount totals in "the bank"

No comments: