Monday, May 19, 2014

Latest Crochet Dream Catcher & Some Great Deals I've Found

In my pursuit of trying to think up something new to make, i came up with this dream catcher /  wall hanging.
I had bought some metal rings for a bargin price at the thrift store. I didn't know what i was going to do with them at the time, but the price was right.

So i found a simple pattern for a small doily and just winged the rest. I didn't have feathers to add, but i think it came out pretty anyway.

Dream Catcher

I added some marbles to give the tails weight. I crocheted around small plastic rings for the base, an added beads and more plastic rings on the tails.

I may add feathers to my next one.

Now here's some great deals i wanted to mention;

Sponsored Tweets:
http://spon.tw/r19v5 Make $ just for tweeting ads of your choice and when you want. Fast payment. Check it out! When i cash out, it's in my Paypal in about 2 minutes! You can cash out for free at $50, but they charge $2.00 if you cash out before that. Still worth the little effort.

 Etsy:
 http://etsy.me/1vtsJwO
Still offering 40 free listings to new shops. ($8.00 savings)

Moo Cards:
 http://www.moo.com/share/qbdnkz
For every new customer you refer, you’ll get $7.50 in MOOlah (that’s money in your account to put towards more MOO products). And if someone you refer decides to use MOO for Business, you’ll get $75.00 in credit. I use their mini cards for my Etsy shop. I personally recommend these cards. I accidentally spilled water on some of mine, and they wiped off with no stain or damage!


No comments: