Thursday, April 30, 2015

Lost a Sale Thanks to High Postal Rates!

It really burns me. I half expected the customer would decline once i quoted her the cost of shipping to the U.K. It literately was more than the cost of the item!

But other than that i was doing pretty good with sales, at least enough to pay my medical insurance and medications, now the sales are far and few between.  I guess it's just the time of year. I haven't changed or slacked off what i've been doing, the only time i slacked off was a few days here and there when i wasn't feeling good. Even then i still did as much promotion as i could.

So now i'm at the point that i need more yarn and other supplies, but need sales in order to buy them. Ugh I guess i will start crocheting with recycles like plastic bags and rags.

Here's some of what's new
Debbie Crochets

Until next time :)
Deb

No comments: