Friday, May 22, 2015

When it Rains it Pours

Just when it seems like everything is going along smoothly.......

I woke up this morning with my sinuses acting up, & i'm getting the menopausal hot flashes and i'm feeling quite bitchy though i am managing to keep it under control. As long as i don't watch any sad movies or read any sad emails...I do not like this new chapter of my life, I cry , I laugh , I want to scream at the drop of a hat.
.
 It's about 90 degrees outside so my central AC decides to take a crap! Luckily i have some window units to hold us over until the repairman shows up.

My big custom order that was supposed to be purchased a week ago still has yet to be purchased. I have emailed reminders, but not even a reply. The customer has bought from me before, so i hope nothing bad happened. She always at least emailed me back before. Still, i could have used that money especially now.

So that's it. All i can do is just plug along and tweet etc what i have in my shop so far. I have a few more sets of towels i can do, but i'll have to try some medication and tea to clear myself up first.
Achoo..
Later,
Deb

No comments: